Wednesday 26 June 2013

My Chosen Production Brief

After looking over the production briefs, I have decided that I am going to be doing Production Brief 10:

A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately 5 minutes, which may be live action or animated or a combination of both, together with the following three options:
    • A poster for the film;
    • A film magazine review page featuring the film

I feel that by doing the short film brief, my skills will be pushed to their maximum and I feel that it will allow my learning to grow in many different areas. I also feel it will push my creative thinking in the sense that I will need a range of shots to help portray the meaning of my film, and it will push my abilities as to cutting together an extended piece of film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment