Sunday 9 March 2014

Review Draft 1


This was the review that I proposed would be the final version, however, after getting feedback, I noticed that there were a number of elements that I needed to alter for it to look as professional as ever.   There were a few minor issues with the layout - the 'ReadLogix.com' plug on the bottom of the page would make the 'subscribe' plug off centre. The last body of text (far right) is too low down and the text above it is also too low down on the page. Once these have been moved up, the page will have a more fluent layout. Looking back on reflection, the text on the top right is very low down and looks out of place on the page. As well as the text, the image was a big problem. As the review is either meant to sell or criticise a film, my image at the moment does not sell my film. The image is not engaging enough to make people want to watch the film - thus not doing the job of a review correctly. I have stuck with a black and red color scheme throughout, as I feel this would fit into a professional magazine and the colors are easy to keep a house style with.

No comments:

Post a Comment