Sunday 8 September 2013

Revised Action Plan: Interim Dates

Added on from my previous Action Plan post, I have now added some interim dates for my research. 
The final deadline for my research is the 26th September, therefore I need to manage my time wisely, allowing me to conduct valid, concise research. 

     • 9th-14th September: Make, distribute, collect results from Audience Survey; summarise. 

     • 13th September: Complete all audience theory research (To be done whilst audience survey is out being completed). 

     • 15th September: Research into different camera tricks and how the camera is used.  

     • 16th September: Finish codes and conventions research - based on audience research. 

     • 17th-21st September: Finish analysis tasks (both main and ancillary). 

     • 24th September: Complete all research tasks based on ancillary work.

No comments:

Post a Comment