Sunday 10 November 2013

Actors

When it comes to the actresses for my film, I would have preferably wanted people around the age of 20/22. However, because I did not receive replies from the people I asked, I had to reconsider my options. I decided to go with Hannah Vincent for the main protagonist as she has had previous experience in drama and is fairly confident in front of the camera. She is capable of dressing smartly which suits the character well as she is a businesswoman.  


For the antagonist/narrator of my film, I have chosen Harriet Newman - her use of spoken English is eloquent to another level, and her pronunciation is perfect. Furthermore, Harriet (when she ties her hair up) does actually look smart and sophisticated - everything needed from a contracted killer. Harriet does not have a drama oriented background, however she is a born singer and performer when it comes to music, and she has starred in a number of music videos - therefore I am hoping this previous experience will rub off on my will.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment