Wednesday 13 November 2013

Mock Review






This is a mock up of what I imagine my final film review will look. The layout is heavily influenced by my research and that of 'Total Film' Magazine. The use of having a large image positioned in the centre of the page draws the reader in. The image I choose will have to draw the reader in and encapsulate them, making then want to read the review of the film. I also that by using a star rating system would heavily influence wether or not the reader will engage in the text itself, as they aren't going to necessarily want to read a review that a critique has given say one and half or two out of 5.
The use of multiple images will also help to engage the reader and again further make them intrigued by the film. To improve this design, I can warp the text around some images and include key quotes from the text and make them larger and separate, again enhancing the point being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment