Thursday 14 November 2013

Pitch Questions

What is the meaning behind in/behind my film?
- Explore OCD, reflected in the main protagonist - routines/excessiveness
- Look at women in the action/adventure genre - mystery of the main protagonist and the job (assassin as such or hit man) of the antagonist. Controversial as such for a women to be in that business. When looking at Hollywood films, majority are men.

Who is my target audience?
- Based for males and females ages from 15-25
- In my responses from my audience survey I had an even number of responses from both genders
- Aimed at online users - research shows that they are the most common audience for short films
- students/apprenticeships. low level jobs
- reflected in one of the characters

What is the narrative - How have I created meaning?
- Animatic


Ancillary Tasks:
- Poster
- Review

No comments:

Post a Comment