Monday 25 November 2013

Moving Forward: Scripting


Narrator:

(00:08) I'm a ghost - I live in the shadows - I could be in the room right now and you'd never know it.

I take my job very seriously - planning each and every detail with acute precision.

But why is this important to me? I am a hit man.

(00:26)I study my targets maliciously; I become them. I get to know them inside and out, leaving no stone unturned.

(Laughs)

Some might say I know them better than themselves.

(00:36:15) Who AM I? Who am I really? Well, that... I guess you'll never know.

(00:41:03)On the surface, I am an average woman. You could pass me on the street, unbeknown to the facts.
***Could cut to street shot - however may not fit in with the rest of the film***

The fact that I could kill you, leaving NO possible spec of evidence.

(00:52:01) I go about my routines just as any other would.

(00:56:01) You could say it's an easy life... If you don't count endless agencies and contractors trying to wipe your non-existent persona off the face of the earth. Other than that, I enjoy the simple pleasures in life - I have my dreams... fancy house, nice car, good pension... yet, with my current job title, i can't see any of those becoming reality.

(01:29:02) Diegetic sound - eating, slurping of drink, 'slow motion' sound effect on the pan

(01:49:02) My life is nothing to be proud of. I receive hits from anonymous contractors. They give no reason. No motive. Just get. The job. Done. I could be killing innocent people for all I know. All I do know, is that I take my job to the next extreme with the detail I go to...

(02:10:13 ) Could be linked to my OCD I guess... Yep, A woman with OCD that is a hit man - how more conventional could you get hey?

(02:21:01) My routines can get quite bad. Sometimes they can interfere with a hit. I've been in situations where I can't fire until I've loaded and unloaded 4 times... time delays on a moving target are tricky to say the least. Sometimes it plays into my hands, if I know I won't be able to.. eliminate a target... before I've counted out a routine in my head, I can time it so on that last count.. BAM. Job done.

(02:34:07) Car starts

(03:15:10) As for this hit, well I can't give too much away on the details of the person. Mainly because I only know their name, their address and the place of the hit. It's not that often that I have to take a hit on a woman - when I do, I sometimes feel like a traitor as such, like I'm breaking a.. a code almost. But then I think to myself, wait Tegan, you're a killer. You thrive off the buzz, the thrill! Who cares who I'm killing... at the end of the day, I'll get my pay check.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment